Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This is my last few months in the council. Seeing it being run this way, really hurts me. Power is really getting into people's head. Why can't you all just have a common leader and listen to him? I don't understand why is there so many indian chiefs in the council.

We left the council to you all, although not very well-organized but it is still better than how it is now. The council is going downhill and i'm sure many of the seniors would not want this to happen, especially those whose names are in the hall. People need to learn to sumit to authority, seriously. In the council, it is not the seniority that counts but it is the one who is leading the council who has the last say. I admit that I sometimes cannot do this but I am trying my best to lead by example.

Investiture is coming soon. This one of the biggest or should I say the biggest event in the council's calander. I hope that this event will turn out well and that the new batch of executive committee will be able to lead the council to greater heights. This is what I have to say for now, if I have thought of anything, I will tell you all again.

Bryan Lim
Student Advisor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home