Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wah, my 130th post le. Don't know is it a lot of little? Haha.

Another boring day in the office, seriously got nothing to do at all. Everytime a piece of work come on my table, I will like finish it withen the day itself when people ask me to slowly do. I mean, it is not my style to like drag my work for so long lor. If I want it done, then finish on the spot, wait so long for what.

Last night went to watch Golden Compass with Leo. Maybe I don't understand the show lah, I fell asleep like in the middle of the show. I didn't even know there are 3 parts to the show and I asked Leo, "Why the show like end in the middle of no where de?" It will be stupid question if you know that there are 3 parts but for me, I don't know mah. Haha. I'm going out again on Sat with 'you know who'. Sian lah, this is a no choice thing lor. Haix...

Later got taiji, I like skip quite a lot of times already lor. Like last week skip because got too heavy rain then difficult to get there (very lame reason).

Caroling practices are already planned. It is like only 2 weeks? then Christmas is here. So fast lor, I haven't even enjoyed my holiday properly yet leh. But one thing also good lah, after Christmas will be my birthday liao, then I will be offically 16. It is so tong ku that all your friends are 16 and you are not lor. People can go and play pool, watch NC16 movies, do a lot of stuff. Then only left you, stranded alone, what also cannot do. Like when you want to take driving licence, by the time my birthday is here, I will be 'unofficially' 19 already. These are the downside of a year end baby.

Tomorrow Jie is going to start work liao. Congratez on getting your first job!! Haha. Working in the same company as Jason. Also good lah, at least when you first enter, you have someone there to guide you first before you are on your own. Then now you will know the feeling of being trapped inside the office and cannot do anything. Haha.

I can't wait for Christmas, got like caroling at people's house, in the hotel. I think it is going to be fun. And the stupid suprise that we are going to have in the hotel, don't know wheather is it going on a not. If yes, then I will have to suffer abit lor. For the sake of the choir, I will do it lah. 300bucks leh!!

Am I talking too much rubbish here liao? I think it is all the boredem that has got into my head, another 1hr 15mins before I end work. Sian-ness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home