Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So boring and empty working now, nothing to do in the office. This is the feeling i'm having now, lonliness and emptyness. How to explain it, erm, it is just like that lor. I'm sure some of you also have this feeling before, it is just unexplainable.

I have to put down, let go and move on. All these are what I am SUPPOSE to do but I don't know CAN I do it? Haix... Is music my life? Maybe I took the wrong choice of going into music? I just suck at it. I don't even dare to say that i'm a musician. I agree that there is music in everyone but some of us just suck and do lousier than the rest. Haix...

Working need a lot of commitment, cannot just say don't go then don't go. I think I cannot give that type of commitment now (next time when i'm not studying should be able to), I just so many activities I want to do but because of work, I can't. Now I just finish my last 2 weeks of working then it will be chirstmas and new school term le.

Next week going to get my N Level result, Tuesday. Wish me luck, I know I will definately pass but with how many points, I don't know. I think this is the first year in my schooling life that I study for my exams. Though I did not put in as much effort as the rest of my peers, I hope to get at least a better grades than what I used to get.

Don't be mistaken, i'm not emoing now. It is just some kind of feeling that is stirring inside me which I cannot explain. This is just a 15 years old thing lah. Haha. (I'm still 15 now, so sad) Ok, I will blog again another time. Time to slack in the office again. Byebye.

Don't mind me, it is not you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home