Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I'm blogging during work now. Haha. Nothing much to do here, finish my work quite fast, is it a good thing? LOL.

Decided to buy the iPod next wednesday last night. Because we both can't wait lah. Seriously, all the waiting is killing me man, I really can't wait!! iPod!!

Most likely I will stick to my this job bah, although the pay is not very good but at least I gain the experience. I find that gaining experience is more important than earning money at this moment lah, i'm not a money-face. LOL. At this moment, we still take money from our parents so we also don't really have to 'feed' ourselves much, it is the wants that we spent our money on.

Money is secondary in life, do you think that rich people are happy? I doubt, because of their work commitments, scared of this, scared of that, whats the point man. I rather stay poor and be happy, at least I got my family with me. When we passed on to the other world, we also can't take any of our possessions with us so what is the point. Haha.

I was thinking about next time when I passed away. Haha. Abit stupid lah but we all have to face death one day what. I don't know if I have the chance to but if I can, I hope to have a military funeral, which means dying for the country. I don't mind dying for the country , I find that it is an honour. Dying is just the start of another new life.

I am hoping to get into Airbourne next year. Once in a lifetime experience man, unless I join the commandos, which is very unlikely because it is not my passion. Haha. The vocation i'm looking at next time is just to be on land, a aircraft technician. And hor, i'm quite weird lah, I don't want to enter OCS, I want to get my WO. Haha. See if I can man, at least 10-12years of service leh. Address me as "Encik"!! Haha.

Blog till here bah, cant't wait for my iPod. Haha.

Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home