Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Finally, all my examinations for this year has already ended. Wah, waited do long for this day.

Just now had chinese paper 1 and 2, I really didn't try my best lah. Anyway I will be taking again next year, so fail also nevermind. Just hack care about the paper. Just a comment on the paper, compared to perlims paper, this is easier lor. School those China teachers got nothing better to do ar, set so hard. I manage to write rubbish and smoke through the whole paper lah. And hor, I didn't know can leave once I finish my paper lor. I write finish, sit down there slack, then the CPE come and ask me if i'm done and TOLD me to leave leh. (read carefully, it is TOLD and not ask) So I just leave lor, at least I can go down to the canteen to eat. :P

Monday and Tuesday was Mathematics Paper 1 and 2. Quite easy lah but I not confident of getting A1 leh, I scared the standard will be raise higher. If that happens, there goes my A1 liao. One thing is that, at least those questions I don't know is those questions that almost my whole class also don't know how to do de, so i'm quite save lah. Haha. Hope results will be good, I don't want to retake again next year so I can concentrate on my Addition Mathematics.

Heard from my teacher that my batch will still be following the old syllabus. Means that I will still have sets and stupid Relative Velocity (RV). Wah, sian diao man. Heard that RV is quite a difficult topic to do, even some teachers also have problems understanding it. Sian sian sian. Why always have to be my batch?? Tell me why!!!

Even the N Level thingy, ok lah, my batch not considered last but still is the second last. From 2009 onwards, N Levels criteria will be English, Maths and 3 other best subjects less than 19 points instead of a pass English and 3 other best subjects (English need not be included). All the best for those taking N Levels in 2009, must work harder for more subjects.

Exams finish le, means iPod is also nearing. My mum say, since now is ask my father buy the iPod, I anytime also can buy mah. But I don't want, must buy together with my Jie then fun mah hor?! Haha... iPod, here we come. Hmm, I think about 19days more bah. Haha.

Ok lah, blog till here. See when i'm free and I have inspiration then I will blog again.

Signing off. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home