Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blogging in progress...

Feeling very sick now, like can faint anytime de. Everytime during examination period I will start to fall sick then cannot really concentrate properly on my papers. Today's Maths paper was totally crap, I don't know how to find mean, lost 4marks. Damn shit, if not I think getting full marks for the paper is not a problem de. Haix.

Going to have 2days break tomorrow, then POA papers will be next Monday. The stupid bridging session has cost me my holidays. Thought N Level students get to have a longer holiday than the rest but NO!! Got about a week break after last paper then 16-26 October have to go back school with normal timetable again. Like damn shit lah, I can bet a lot of people won't be going for the lessons. Anyway, we also don't know if we will move up to Secondary5, if we never manage to promote then all these time we spend for bridging will go to waste.

I want to go play pool after examinations but got no money. It has been so long since I touch a pool table, I think already lost touch. Anybody who wants to treat me is welcome :) Haha. Just joking, even you want to I also won't accept.

Saving money now, got almost $200 le. Trying my very best to save every penny and cents I can lay my hands on. The date to getting the iPod is nearing, if I cannot get the money by then, it should be too bad for me.

Hope I can sing this Sunday, if not I will have to just mouth the song. My throat is killing me, nothing I take is helping. God please help me.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home