Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blogging in progress...

So long never blog already. These few days choinging science, so not really in a mood to blog. (Haha, what rubbish) Anyway, Clive says that at the rate i'm doing my science, getting a A1/A2 should not be a problem. Haha. Thanks ar but don't know can anot , from C5 jump all the way up to A1/A2.

Waiting for N Level paper. Damn long lor, after first few papers, need to wait 1month then carry on. Stupid lah, can't wait for it to finish. I'm not confident for my first few papers, all was damn shit lah.

Wah, Sunday's mass damn hiong. The High Mass, I like shouting all the way man. After mass, mt throat feel so pain. And hor, can see that when we started singing O Holy Night and Ave Maria, the choir looked abit stunned? Haha...I think we are too good man...

Now also need to chiong my piano. By next year, I want to get my Grade 6 Practical. It have been many many years since I go for practical exam le. Haha.

Got nothing to blog about le, signing off.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home