Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blogging in progress...

Just woke up not long. After wake up abit blur, eat some fried rice then did my A Maths homework. Learn vectors in A Maths today, I think this time die, my E Maths vectors already having problem understanding le, now come out A Maths de. Haix. Don't know I can cope anot. Unit Vector? What the hell is that? I don't understand a single shit about it.

Was feeling abit emo in school today. Suddenly de lor, like in the morning, I was doing my work alone and nobody came and talk to me. All were like so engross in their handphones, playing games. Maybe it was my fault, I should not have given them the website to get the games. Ok, back to the point, so I just keep quiet the whole day lor, trying to do things with people not being able to see me. Only during recess then I talk and joke with DM.

Got this urge to talk about friendship sia, don't know why leh. Yesterday I was just sitting alone thinking about what had I went through for the past almost 10years in my school life. I find that many friends who I thought are my 'best friends' left eventually and some of them left with a scar in me. Not that they did something bad but it is just that, people do change and we must accept the fact of this. Being with this group of friends does not means that all of you will be together till the end of time, No. I can see this from an example now, just because a change of class and 'mystery guy' just change his whole point of view of friends. Not that we are not friends but it just feels different. The friends that play together and friends that just say 'Hi' and goes away are just different. Once people leave one another for sometime, their opinion of one another will change, be it small or big. So, cherish the people who are with you now for you do not know when will be your last days together as friends.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home