Tuesday, August 21, 2007

So long never update le, here to update now.

Collected results only today. English, Combined Humans and E Maths. English, got better than I expected, A2 leh. Haha. Then Combined Humans got C5, don't want to talk about it but i'm still glad I pass. An improvement from the last exam. E Maths is the most disappointing paper. I did not achieve what I ought to achieve or what I aim to achieve. Though I got an A1 but the marks is just too far from my aim, from the top few students to the average few. Haix, damn DISSAPOINTED.

N Level is just in 2 weeks time but this saturday still got flag day, stupid lah. Waste my time only, then if never go they say cannot graduate. I can do so much with the time I spend doing the flag day lah, like study.

Hope my exams will end soon, just endure for this 1 more month and N Levels will be over le but still got to wait for the stupid O Level paper. At the end of October sia, got like so long break lor. People can slack abit already but I still have to study for O Maths and Chinese. Haix. Life's so hard nowadays as students.

Stop here bah, damn sian and cannot think of anything to blog about le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home