Monday, August 06, 2007

Prelim starts today, had english paper1 and 2. Paper1 quite hard, especially the letter writing. Ask to write about family togetherness, what is the benefit and what has Singapore do to achieve this, how the hell I know sia. I think most likely gone liao. But paper2 was quite easy, I finish in less than 1hr. The summary technique which Mr Yeo taught was quite useful, hope to scoe better than what I scored during my MYE. Whole morning so noisely lor, the assembly, talk so much. I writing compo, cannot think properly sia. Now english finish le, tomorrow is SS and Chinese paper1 I think. Lol. Cannot remember.

After school, most of the time, I will just go straight home. I find that stay in school no point, I cannot really sit down to do my work because of the distractions around. Becasue of the election, now everyone in the school know me. Everywhere I go, sure got people say 'Hi' to me. If not there will be people making fun of me, saying that I did not win, etc... Actually, I don't really care about this election. Cannot get, then cannot get lor. If I want to help the council or serve the school, I can do it even if i'm not a councillor.

Being in the council, it is a previllage to me. While others are choosen, I volunteer myself. You all may say that I BHB lah but last time seconday1, be councillor like very cool mah but after the years I had serve, I learned from all my experiences. Councillor is not only about doing duties but it is about the commitment and the things you gain and learn in your years of service. Like, I have learn how to handle people during ushering, it is not just leading them to their destination but also the way you project yourself and how you lead them. All these are life experience which not many people will be expose to in their schooling days.

I'm at a blank now, want to do then also don't want to do. It really is turning me round and round, not giving me a chance to rest. I think I have already done my part, now it is up to you. If you still cannot do it, then i'm sorry, I don't think I can help anymore. Is it just so difficult? Or have a done something which you cannot take it? Haix...

If you love someone, tell them...
for hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home