Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Singapore!!!

Morning's flag rising was quite well done, because by me mah. Haha. No lah, because we all put in our best effort into this. Mr Chia still sent me a thank you sms in the afternoon. Thanks Mr Chia too. Was having a heavy downpour in the morning and I thought the ceromony will be cancelled. In the end, they say wait until 8.30am then decided wheather should be outdoor or indoor. If indoor, easy for me, I just have to hold the flag but outdoor must raise, so stress. Everybody in look at me. But ok lah, I got the timing everything correct.

Was so tired that I didn't even have the energy to stay online for long. Suppose to study at Jason's house, we did study but only a while, was playing the whole day after that. Cards, chess, piano, my phone, jason's phone and of cause our dearest mouth. Don't want to say much about our mouths, confidential. Haha. Then after that was super funny, SeleneA lost her handphone like 2times? Haha. Ask her about how she feel when we cannot find her phone. Almost thought she threw it down when emo-ing at the window. The whole day spend like almost 12hrs at Jason's house, but it was fun lah. Wait until my N Level finish then we can play again. Haha.

Today whole day is slacking day, trying to find things to do.

Signing off, Byebye.

So often we don't say 'I love you'
because we fear losing someone,
but more often we lose them
because we fear saying 'I love you'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home