Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Send my brother for his DAS lessons yesterday at Anderson Primary. Then I went to a nearby coffeeshop to slack for the duration. Bought newpaper to read and I came across this article on MM Lee. He talked about leadership at a seminar and he says that being a leader, you also need sto have the eyes. He mention about sheepdogs in Australia, this is the quote from the newpaper :

"I went to a sheepdog exhibition in Australia and the chap with the whistle, he had three sheepdogs and he could get a flock of sheep corralled, bought down, put into the pan."

"So we asked him (the trainer), 'How do you train the dog?' He said, 'We have a way of doing this, but we must first decide wheather that dog can do this job.'

"I (MM Lee) said, How do you do it?'

"He said, 'Look at his (the dog) eyes, look at his pedigree. If the dog hasn't got the eyes that will look into a sheep and scare the sheep into doing this, don't try.' "

I find it interesting because of what he said about the eyes. The eyes does play an important role in leadership. If by looking at a person and you can't strike fear in the person to do what you want him/her to do then there is no point leading. I want to try out this, maybe i wasn't fierce enough in council and people keep on climbing on top of the executive council.

Prelims going end this friday, can't wait. I so sick of eveyday taking paper liao. So sian, then the aircon sometimes cold, sometimes not cold de. After prelims that weekend I want go watch 881 leh, who want go with me?

Faster finish 'N' & 'O' Levels. Then I can go for chalet, slack and play all the weeks away. Haha. I want to go for cruise, the thought of it just make me want it more.

Write till here bah, see if I can think of anything I want to write tonight. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home