Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blogging in process...

This week past quite fast. With a blink of the eye, a new week is starting le. Tomorrow is going to be another start of a boring week in school. The Secondary 4 express students are starting their prelims tomorrow too, so there will be less people for assembly and recess. Haha.

Super sad, scored 8 points for prelims. Aiming 5 points leh, still got extra 3 points come out. I must get this 3 points out of my paper. N Level, here I come. Haha.

Went to SelenA's house to study yesterday. Thanks Jie, I finally understand the probability and a bit of vectors le. Haha. I still need help though, vectors still cannot really catch. Then have to take the express prelim maths paper during the 'last' day of holiday, on friday. Go back to school for 2 1/2hrs just to do a maths paper and a lot of questions inside i also don't understand de.

Yesterday before I went to SelenA's house to study, went for the stupid flag day. I collect afew lah, then went to SelenA's house to slack and past time. When I went back, the person told me : "I don't think your teacher will give you CIP hours for the amount you collected." So I told him lor, my CIP hours already 100+ liao, no point so many hours what. And my CCA points is the highest in class, 30 points. A1 leh, siao siao. I going to see if I got anymore points to claim next year.

I need to study with someone, seriously. I really want to get good results in the coming exams. I know it is abit late but better than not studying right? N Level maths post no threat to me, it is the O Level that I am afraid of. I cannot do my O Level questions, don't know why but just cannot do. BRYAN LIM, YOU MUST TRY HARDER!!! Haha. Looks like I am going crazy le.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home