Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogging in process...

When to say prayers in the morning today. After so long, because the teacher forgotten that the 4E/5N are having their prelims today and plan for them to say prayers when they are not around. So, no choice lor, I just say for today. Still can say lah, not that go up will lost for words but just don't feel easy lor. Haha.

English today, Mr Quek talked about narrative writing and shared with us a movie that has a very good "narrative example". Was just explaining to the whole class about the story of the show "Derailed". Never heared of the show before, but after how he explained, I find it quite interesting. Then tomorrow he will be touching on exposition, the topic which I usually write.

The rest of the day, lessons where just so-so. Mr Tan says that there will be intensive SS remedial for the whole of this week because N Level SS is just next Tuesday. I can't believe it, is just less than a week before my N Levels begin and i'm already think about the end. Wish me luck for my papers. Haha.

And I would like to pray for the people who are taking their exams this few weeks, pray that the Lord will give them strength in their coming papers and give them clear minds to think of the questions carefully before they do. Amen.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home