Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Blogging in progress...

Finish N Level for the holiday le. The next lap will be on 1st October, all the way until 9th October. But tomorrow got O Maths Prelim paper. Still have to go to school, damn sian.

Yesterday my brother told me that his friends told him I am a very fierce/no playing guy in school. I tried to change but still can't do it. Now whenever people see me, it seems like I am their enemy.

I went to have a talk with Mr Loh (DM) on teachers' day. He told me that it is your choice wheather to be a popular or discerning person. He have been through both stage before and he says that it is depending on how you want others to gain your respect. I think I would rather let people hate me for life then to let them off for their wrongdoings. This is because first time I let you off, I won't know if there is going to be a second time. You can promise me but that does not means that you won't break your promise. You may think that whatever you doing now is cool but I tell you, you will regret them next time.

Tomorrow maybe want to go watch 881, hope jie can go. Haha.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home