Monday, September 03, 2007

Blogging in progress...

Just came back home from school, stupid N Levels, must put during holidays. I think my paper today gone case, totally. I don't know what to write for my composition and I wrote all rubbish which doesn't make sense. Then paper 2 still pass-able but my 理解测验 abit out of point. I hack care about it, just can't be bothered. Just have to do well in my other subjects bah. Tomorrow having chniese listening and Social Studies.

Yesterday had feast day funfair, quite fun. Ate a lot with Jason, 2 person spend total $30. Like quite a lot but the most expensive food was the prata, 4 for $5, then the rest was nuggets, prawn crackers and the list goes on... After that went home to bathe and go out to study. Manage to read abit on Social Studies, then the rest of the time talking crap. I find that I study better in a group, because like got people beside studying together, I got motivation to study.

Sorry Jie, yesterday slept all the way from 5pm to morning 6.30am, thats why never reply your sms. I thought I sent the message le but later I check again, it was saved into draft. Next time if too long never reply you must send me a sms ok?

Did you all notice that I did not have any 'Haha' in my post today? I'm not really feeling on a up beat I think because of my stupid paper today. Just damn stupid lah, cannot answer the questions properly. Haix..........

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home