Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blogging in progress...

2 nights ago, I was dreaming about something. Something which is super weird and super random lah. Cannot say it out here because, it will seriously sound very wrong. Haha.

These few days the intensive SS periods quite ok lah, understand more things than before. Hope to get at least a B4 for my combine humanities, which is always fail de. I damn scared for my N Levels next week leh, scared I cannot get the results I aim to get. Haix...STRESS!!

Today almost got into an argument with someone, I don't want to mention names. Is there a problem with me just making a joke? Does all these words (they are not even words, just my laughter) really hurt you so much? I just don't understand my classmates, are they really my classmates? During the election, even if you don't want to give me your support, you also don't need to put me down right? Even councillors in my class. Haix. I just don't know what to say about this.

Since I can't make you all accept me, I will go to the extreme, making you all hate me to the core. I already have a lot of things which I can do that will make people hate me for life. And it all just depends on wheather I care about our friendship or not. Don't want to talk about this already, the more I say, the more hot I get inside.

Because of all this, I felt abit emo today...Haha...

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home