Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Blogging in progress.

Last week was really a very sad week. I wasn’t home the whole week because my grandmother passed on. The hands which have brought me up has now gone back to the Lord. I believe that she will be better up there rather than here, at least now she wouldn’t have to take the countless pills before/after mealtime and have injection before she watch her tv show.

The whole week was a really busy week too, was at the wake all the time. Met people/relatives which I have never seen before or who have never seen for a very long time. Now I know a funeral cost so much, pieces of paper can worth up to few thousands. But whatever the person in-charge says, we all have to follow what. If not they will say that the deceased will not go in peace lah, this lah, that lah, all the rubbish, so have to follow lor. This is one side, I still have to accept the fact that the hands which have brought me up has left. Nobody knows what lies on the other side but still we hope for the best.

N Level has started, and I also start to have cough and flu. Every time come until examinations then all these illness start to appear. But just a few more days to go and to end of 4NA, finally. Geography paper was fairly easy, all common sense. Maths Paper 1 I feel was the easier of all, getting A1 for it is not a problem. Today’s paper was Physics and Chemistry. Physics was easier than what all of us expected but Chemistry was a total disappointment. The questions that came out wasn’t as straight forward as what we do in our revision lor. Haix. Hopefully Physics can pull Chemistry up. Tomorrow having Maths Paper 2, 2pm le, means I got time to slack until afternoon. N Level is also ending in 6 days time.

Using “I need to study” as an excuse should not be tolerated. Time management is the key to all these problems. Only you need to study? What about the rest of the people? If the rest can make it, why can’t you? I hate this type of people. I think you are very selfish. Others too want to get good results but they still put in the time and effort to get things done before they start their revisions. I just can’t understand, is it so important to get straight As. Big deal for As, maybe I’m contradicting myself but my point is getting As is good, you must also have a balance in everything. Whatever you are committed in, you must fulfill that commitment and not just leave things hanging.

Some friends come and go but the rest will stay with you for life. Cherish the people around you, especially your families. Now I know the problem people nowadays, we do not have enough time to spend with our family, always putting work first. Haix.

Blogging completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home