Monday, September 17, 2007

Blogging in progress…

Today is the start of a brand new week, means closer to N Levels le. Haha. So sian sia, go school like nothing to do de leh. Everyday go school, first thing is to take out chemistry TYS to do, then assembly and the day goes on.

Morning got council meeting, they announced the new Secondary 2 Ex-Co members. Congratulations to all of you, do well in whatever you do. If you never fail us, we won’t remove and change you all de. Haha. The Secondary 1s really is getting out of hand. I have already send out a e-mail informing about the meeting but still so many people didn’t turn up. Now, I won’t be involve in any meeting anymore so all the best to all of you.

Just now my group of friends was like siao lah. I also not say very big joke mah, must laugh until so loud meh. Luckily is physics lesson, Mr Seah never really care much. Talk about physics, I told Mr Seah I want to give up on Light & Electricity. He told me that if I give up right, it means that 20 marks out of 50 marks is gone le. But no choice leh, I don’t understand anything for these 2 chapters lor.

Watch “Secret” already. Quite a touching show, must watch until the end then you will get the movie de lor. Haha. At first I thought the girl was a ghost. Watching again next Saturday at Jie house. Haha.

Now my savings only got less than a $100. Don’t know can buy iPod by the time comes a not. Almost already plan where to buy and what to do after WE buy liao. Haha. 10weeks more to iPod, can’t wait.

My grandmother has been admitted to hospital. Please pray for her recovery and her strength to go on. Thank you.

Blog again when I have inspiration.

Blogging in completed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home