Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blogging in progress…

Went to church in the morning, started to rain after practice, really heavy rain man. So went down to church canteen to eat instead of 401. Thanks Jason for the treat, now I cannot use any money lor, must save every single dollar I have. iPod, I must have it.

After buying iPod, I’m looking at changing specs. Change to those that don’t have any metal expose de. Because every time I wear specs, cannot last for long de, the metal will always start to corrode and become green so not really nice lah. Must get those full plastic frame de.

First time after so long I took out work to do. I spent my whole afternoon and evening doing the stupid O Level Prelim Paper 1 & 2. So difficult lor, all the answers all not in the passage de. I just anyhow write. 4marks question, I write only for like 1 line? That pro ok, hack care about the paper le. I just hope for a pass, seriously.

I have to stupid hard for other subjects, N Levels is starting in like 1week time. Time will pass very fast for this 1week de, then after that I will be free. From the 9th of October onwards I will be going to look for job, have to work lah, if not no money.

Watching Constantine now, quite a nice show lah but I still a bit scared watching this type of show. Really not my cup of coffee or tea. I’m sure my Jie will know. Haha. Scary.

Blogging completed…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home