Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blogging in progress…

Got back my O Maths Paper 1 & 2 today. Got 52%, quite happy leh. Even express classes also not all pass and I got a pass. Haha. But still have to work harder lah, aiming for a A1 for this years O Levels. Wish me luck!!

Things which are meant to happen will happen. It is not about whose fault is it, but it is about how parties involve maintain the relationship. Been there, done that, that’s all I can say. I know how you feel, I have been through all this and I hope you will be like me and let time heal.

Being in a relationship is like a two-way traffic. There must always be a give and take. If this does not happen then the relationship will not be fruitful. This is important because nobody is perfect. We have to accept each others weak point and help one another grow. Things have to be taken slow; there must always be a certain limit for everything. Even the words that are being use, you must bear responsibility for what you write or say. These words can really comfort someone or just let the person have a very deep scar in their hearts. Standing up from a fallen relationship is not easy. The support and strength of family members and friends are what is most important at this time.

What I can say are all these, just try to understand as much as possible bah.

Blogging complete…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home