Monday, October 15, 2007

Today is the last day of work, YEAH!! Haha. Finally, finish my 5days of sweeping and mopping. Not an easy job to do lah, no wonder Singaporeans don't like to do it.

Today had a lot of rubbish lor, 4 big trolleys. The past few days that I did only got 2 leh. And when bags are big, it is suppose to be heavy right? But all the trash is, the smaller the big, the heavier it is. Everytime I push the trolley, I always feel like stopping to rest but I just tell myself, take this as a training for my arms and I did it. Haha.

Then when I leave hor, the manager was like standing at the exit there lah. I walkng out that time, he suddenly call my, as me wheather I got let the SO (Security Officer) check my bag anot. I also didn't know got such things de lor, first time I bring bag to work mah. So I just said no and he say next time must check. I think he thought I will say ok but instead I told him that this was my last day. Haha. He got like abit of shock lah, ask me why. Because I student lah, got to study mah. Haha. He also worry that one person cnot enough to clean and ask me got any replacement a not, I told him I don't know, should have bah. Haha.

Tomorrow start bridging session le. When N Levels students are on holiday now, we have to go back to school to learn Secondary 5 work. I 50-50 happy and unhappy lah, on one hand I get to learn new things then on the other hand it is my HOLIDAY leh!!! Haix, have to end school the same time as the other levels. Sian ar!!

I will be staying at my grandfather house for the coming weeks and will only be back on tuesday and wednesdays. So if want to find me online, only 2 days. Haha. No choice lah, I good boy de mah, must pei my grandfather.

Then maybe next year I will be moving over there to stay le. Means I will be shifting house, got a lot of things to pack by then. So next time want to find me, must go Hougang Avenue 1. Haha.

Signning off, see when will I blog again. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home