Saturday, October 13, 2007

Won't put the 'Blogging in progress' and 'Blogging completed' le. After reading it for my past few posts, I looked like an idiot. Haha. Shall just leave it as it is bah.

Was working since Wednesday, even today, holiday, I also have to work. Was feeling very tired this morning compared to the past few days, don't know why. Then was also feeling hungry at about 9am although I already had breakfast and everytime I eat breakfast I will get stomachache. Damn shit leh, eat also cannot, don't eat also cannot. I don't know what the hell is going on in my body sia.

Work has been very tiring for me. Someone asked me wheather working or studying is better. After going through these few days, my direct answer was definately studying lah. Studying, you have the tables and chairs. Got fans and aircons for you to enjoy. But working, you spent the whole damn day at the same place, sometimes doing the same things over and over again like an idiot. And also don't forget facing people who always have a face as black as charcoal. It is a very boring place man.

Lets me tell you all more about the things I do. Morning at 7am, I will start to mop. And you think mopping is easy, wait till you try moppong the whole NTUC. I can take 45mins - 1hour just to complete half the place (dry section), haven't even go into the wet side. But lucky lah, got 2 person there, so each take one side. I rather do the bigger area (dry section) because at the other side, people are constantly walking here and there. No matter how you mop, the floor will always be dirty de. The first day I do le, cannot take it, very dulan. I trying my best to mop and poeple are walking around.

After mopping, NTUC will open le. So when people start to come in cannot mop mah, what to do next, take broom and sweep lor. Also very tiring de, walk around the whole place sweeping the floor.

Luckily I got other things to de, like clearing the carton boxes and all, bringing them downstairs for recycling. So to past time, I will always try to do it. It will take me about 20mins - 30mins just to do it once, so it is a good way to slack also.

After the mopping and sweeping, every place sure will have rubbish de right. So I will push the metal cages to the "nearby" rubbish collection centre to clear the rubbish lah. The whole place stink like hell but no choice leh, this is part of my job. Hiax.

My job ends on Monday, I doubt I will be going back to this job every again. Cannot do lah, no wonder Singaporeans cannot take hardship. Alittle bit thing also cannot, it is the same for me lah. But at least I gave this job a try. I think I will want to try out to be a waiter next. Must try everything mah. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home