Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blogging in progress...

Today went to work for my mum's friend, cleaning company. Looks fun but only a bit dirty lah. Just now I just go around with him and see how is everything done. Tomorrow I will be starting work at Kallang Bahru NTUC, hope it will be fun. At least now I can work to save up for my iPod. Haha. Looks like what I said quite sometimes ago is going to come true, being a cleaner, sweeping and mopping. Haha. But I also don't see anything bad about this lor, also not say steal or rob. Haha.

N Levels end le, next lap is O Levels. Hope I won't have to retake my E Maths again next year. I must score a A1 if not I will confirm retake de, even if the school allow A2. My personal aim, A1!! Got so much competition this year lor, seeing all the seconday 4 express this year, I just feel so lousy in my maths. People can get 90% for the paper which I only got 50%, like what the hell lor, how did they do it man.

Blogging completed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home