Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today start of bridging session, it is really a very boring day. The home room system was cancelled, so we all stayed in our own classroom for the lessons for the whole day. I find it better this way lah, don't need to carry our haevy bags around, better for our backbones. Haha.

A Maths, we carried on with our binomial therom. I need constant practice for this man, if not I will soon forget everything le. Like what I learn before I went for my N levels I also forget le, die die die man. I need to go and recap again, I must get A1 next year. Aiming for A1 for both my maths and I MUST get it.

Followed on with Geography, listen to teacher talked abit on the Secondary 5 stuff. The questions for N levels is really very different from O Levels lor, very very different. Hope I can understand what is going on man, really cannot make it.

For English lesson, Mr Quek didn't come, because he went for reservist, Mrs Leong took over. I feel that Mrs Leong is also a very good teacher, she does very detail explanations too. Haha. And sad news is that Mr Quek is leaving for MOE HQ next year, our batch is the last students that he will be teaching. I have already gotten used to his teaching style lor, then now he must leave. Haix.

Wrote a reflection on the changes of N Levels critiria and students taking an extra year in Secondary 5. Never really write a lot lah, 1page plus. For this, if I want to write hor, I think I can write a lot de lor. Because i'm going through it myself. The pressure when you see all your friends going for higher education and you are still stuck in secondary school. I'm already sick of wear the uniform liao lor, already my 10th year wearing leh. Next year will be 11 le, hope time will pass fast.

We had a quite interesting assembly. Don't really want to elaborate much lah, very lazy. It is a dance item showing Deepavali, festival of light.

From now onwards till next year, I don't think I will be invovle in any council activities. I would like to step back and see how the Secondary 3 are going to run the show. Hope they can put in the same amount of effort that their past seniors had put in for the council. Pushing it to a higher level. Always remember, To Lead, To Serve, To Excel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home