Wednesday, October 24, 2007

School term is going to end soon le, another 2 more days. Don't know should I be happy or should I be upset. The end of school term means the starting of my O Levels subjet. Trying my best to chiong to get an A1 for my maths. Chinese I think I will just take as many times as I can le. Like that got higher chance of getting better results. Haha.

Everyday go school just slack and slack and slack. And Montfort is starting some PSP craze. Everybody is buying/playing PSP. I cannot take it man, it is not that I don't have to play but is people are playing at inappropriate time and place. Now everything I see, I will just keep quiet. It is time for others to shine and for me to step back into the darkness.

Recess time everybody is eating in class. If P/VP/DM just step into the room, I think all of them will just die straight. Just go down to the canteen to eat, cannot meh. I don't understand what is so difficult about it, I also do it everyday. For this, I also keep quiet, anyway whatever I say they also don't listen so no point saying.

There is a 'CLASS' chalet next week. This is just a nicer term lah, the real name is 'FRIENDS ONLY' chalet. I'm not saying this because I want to go lah, who gives a damn. Just because of a stupid incident, you all have to go against everything I do? Actually at the start I was very upset about this but after so long, I reliase that this is a waste of my time. I you want to make friends with me, i'm more than willing if not just fuck off!!

I don't know how you call yourself catholic. A catholic who does not say prayers, does not respect the prayer time that we have in the afternoon, making fun of people who can't stand up for themselves. Haix. It is just a disgrace to have a fellow catholic like you.

I shan't say further. Jesus said : "Love your neighbour as yourself". I will try my best to do the same.

And also I read something about The Law of the Garbage Truck. If someone offended you in any way, just smile back at them. Their lives may be full of frustrations, anger and disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it. If they happen to dump it on you, don't take it personally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home