Monday, November 19, 2007

Very long never post, until people can post on their blog and say I never update. Haha.

Got my stupid iPod already. Didn't expect it to be so lousy. The first day I got it, already got dent so went back to change. Mine they no choice have to change then Jie de, they just update the stupid software which is apparently useless because they only update it to v7.0.1 but itunes already have the v7.0.2. Damn rubbish lah, I have already went down there like 3 times for the stupid peice of $600 metal.

The second time we went down was the day after we bought, that night my parents went also, so the sales person there also sometimes no choice but to give way lah. Because adults tends to be more aggressive and demand things mah so if we go down alone, I doubt they will do anything also.

The third and last time i'm going down there was last saturday. Wasted so much time there. Starting we plan was suppose to be Jie start talking first lor. In the end, become I first one to start. The 3 of us, Jason, Jie and me just take turns to keep on shooting him lor. But I walk away after I finish talking lah. If I carry on, I don't know what will happen also. Haha. Luckily Jason smart enough, told the person to call the service centre on teh spot, if not we will have to make our 4th trip down liao. In the very end, still change lah, the person at the service centre approved the exchange.

After so much rubbish then got the stupid iPod, I don't know next time still can trust Apple a not. My iPod is working fine lah but I don't like to use itunes, the program is just too big. Everytime I open the program, my computer lag like shit and the only way to put songs inside is through itunes. Apple seriously made a big mistake here man, why can't they let consumers use the normal drag-and-drop method.

Working is getting boring. I think it is because I got nothing to do. I think I should slow down my speed of doing things, too fast already, always got so much free time de.

This week I going to stop work le, got camps and retreats coming up lah. Jie's Chalet, YC Retreat, STAC Retreat, my chalet and MAYBE caroling. Haha. Looking forward to only some of thes dates lah, not all of them I like. My chalet start means i'm left with 1 week before school reopens liao. I can't wait to go back to school but then again, i'm sick of the school. 1 more year to go!!

I can't control myself de, I don't like people to scold me without any valid reason. I won't be an idiot and stand right infront of you to get scolded. Everyone is human, nobody is perfect so why must blame on others? Because I know that I can't win people in talking and it is the same with everybody, the more you try to explain, the deeper you will fall into the hole, so no point. I will just walk out of the stupid convesation when I feel that there is a need to.

Sometimes even a sentence which doesn't mean anything to you, can hurt a person for a lifetime. Remember this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home