Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back from YC Retreat, quite fun to a certain extend. Can say like this is my first time on my own willingly going for this type of camp.

Yesterday's skit presentation was the session which i enjoyed the most during the whole retreat. Our whole group was laughing like mad during our practice lah, and we had so much fun planning and executing the whole presentation to the other groups.

We also had a meditation session before lunch. It was really a meditation session man, almost 90% of the people in the room was sleeping during that 10 minutes that we were given to us to have our quiet time. People said that I snore, so sorry if I did because I was really quite tired and sleepy.

And did I also mention that this was the first time in my whole life that I was jumping and singing during praise and worship. Haha. Was like no choice de lah, backside itchy lor, stand in the first row. So jie and I was like looking at each other blur also. Haha. When the people at the front started to jump, we just follow lor. Haha. The praise and worship was ok at the start, because we were quite awake but after almost 2 hours into it really cannot take it liao. My head is like spinning inside lah, their singing is non-stop. So I rather go for confession then to sit inside the hall and listening to somemore of the music.

Skipped this morning's session. Didn't really have the energy to sit inside the hall and share anymore lah. I think I have killed so many brain cells trying to think of anwsers to the questions they asked us to share. Maybe next time if I'm FREE, I will go for YC's camp/retreat again bah.

Morning during choir practice, basses were like suan till very bad lah. I myself also blur blur liao then ask me to sing some more. I know my blurness shouldn't be used as an excuse lah but I have already told you liao mah, I cannot pitch, not that I don't want to sing. Haix. Maybe next time I should just make myself disappear won't the SLs are not there. If not i'm just finding trouble for myself.

Looking forward to choir retreat. Hope it will be more fun and interesting. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home