Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Here to blog after so long. Didn't have the mood and energy to blog the past few days after Jie's chalet.

During the chalet, a lot of things happen but I don't think I want to type out anything here lah, very lazy. Haha. Just that we had fun playing with one another, mahjong, bridge, PIG and a lot of stupid stuff. Didn't got enough sleep from the days at the chalet lor, only about 8 hours or so bah. Can become zombie liao lor, the Shark also did not work, drink le also useless de. I think next time I shouldn't waste my money liao. Haha.

Went cycling on Friday and Sunday. I think I old liao lah, cycle awhile only back pain le but still have to keep on cycling. Then say want to go spider web in the end all of us also forgotten about it. Haha. We got so many things in hand to do lor, BBQ, entertainment, mahjong, food etc...

But overall it was fun lah. Haha. Made some friends there also, or not really made lah, don't why people know me also. Am I that famous? Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home