Monday, December 10, 2007

Back from STAC Retreat. Very fun and enjoyable indeed. Haha. Play like mad during the whole 3 days, was damn high lah. First day met in church at 0830 then proceeded to FMM. The stupid bus trip was so long lor, i think got more than 1hour lah. Suppose to reach there earlier but the driver don't know where the place is and we were like going in circles and making so many u turns. Finally reached the place, unpacked our stuff and went on to play games. The games were very fun lah. Thanks lauren!! Haha. Had sessions in the afternoon, it did stir up something in me lah, but I just don't know what izzit. Had our meals and practice. The next morning woke up at like 0600, so early lor but it was because we need to attend mass lah so it is ok. Went through the whole days playing games, having sessions and practices. The game in the morning was the most high one, run here and there and I fell down also. "On the third day", same thing again, woke up at 0600 to attend mass then play game. I was running like mad during the game, finding the clues all over the retreat place. Had a session after that with sister, and than our own reflection. Had another mass in the afternoon, become so holy liao, one day 2 masses. Haha. Packed up and got ready to go home after mass. But before we left the place, we had our group exchange thingy lah. I find that this is a good idea, at least there are more people to give their comments instead of just only the conductor.

I can see that this retreat open up a lot of people. Not only did we bond together as a choir but also we move our friendship with one another to another level. The new people start to open up and talk to the seniors and the seniors got closer to one another and I feel the choir is more like a family now :D Can't wait for the next retreat in 2009. Haha.

Went to eat buffet after we ended the retreat. Quite worth it lah, the price is cheap but the food still has a certain standard. Next time can go and eat again lah. Haha. Anybody interested just let me know.

Lonliness is what I fear most but i'm feeling it somehow. I don't know from who, what, where, it is just coming to me. Haix. It is just like i'm in a room alone, and I look out of the window seeing all my close friends playing and I can't go out and join them. The room has not doors and the window is unbreakable. How? What can I do? Haix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home