Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wah, like so long never update liao. Haha. Over the weekends never blog because quite busy lah, never really at home also.

Nothing much happen lah. Celebrated The Old's birthday at Bliss on Friday night, then we walking around punggol park to send Jie home. Quite late le mah, in the end, I reached home myself only at 2am lor. Damn tired but still manage to stay awake for awhile to sms some people. Haha.

Saturday went out with 'you know who'. We were walking like for hours lah, damn tired. I enter LV like 2 times and Gucci 5 times can, I also don't know how to see the things inside but have to go in. All the things inside like even the cheapest also $1xx de lor. I don't think in my whole life I will ever want to own something like this. Haha. Had lunch at some thai restaurant, the food was not bad lah but then again, if i'm alone, I also won't go there eat de. You know lah, poor people can only eat at food court or hawker centre. Haha.

Sunday went to church as usual then went for the army career seminar and badminton. The seminar I just go for the FREE (valvue for money) movie tickets only, we left halfway through the talk. Because all the infomation that was delivered, I already heard before le. Haha. Then badminton, I play until like everywhere pain lor. Thigh and arm pain, I think too long never exercise, cannot take so much physical activities. We should go and play more often lah, so I can train up. Haha.

Just now went to collect my N Levels result. I scored better than I expected lor, quite surprise also. Then all the top students for this year are from my class, all 7 of them. My results are below :

English A2
Humans B4
Maths A1 (expected de lah)
Science B3
POA B4
Chinese B3

So my total for best 3 subjects is 1+2+3=6points, exactly my aim. Haha. For my both langauge I was quite surprised with my results, because when I was doing them, I lost hope in the paper but my results proved me wrong!! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home