Thursday, December 13, 2007

Here to blog again. I have been like blogging everyday lor, means that i'm too free liao. Haha.

Can't wait to end my work man, then I get all the freedom I want. Tthe feeling of trap inside the office is not nice lor. Especially when you got nothing to do. I practically went to every blog link I have and start reading people's post. Seriously damn bored lah, I will go crazy like that lor.

Tried to download maple just now, then at 30% the stupid internet don't know got what shit error, then it just closed the tab. Dumb computer, shit internet. Seeing all my friends leveling up so fast, makes me want to chiong more but I got no time leh. Pathatic level 65 lor. Haix.

I got piano lesson later. Don't even know if I still can play. It has already been like 2weeks I never touch or play the piano le. I hope that I can remember how to play my exam piece later for my teacher.

I have thought through about it le. Since music is the choice that I made, I will stick to it till the day my both legs step into the coffin. Now I have to concentrate on my piano first, after that then singing. Because I think piano in more important to me lah, like I have already been learning for so many years le (but still i suck at it). Wish me luck bah, hope I can get my grade 6 practical next year.

It has been like so long since i train le, like running and weights. Don't know if i'm ready for the airborne selection next year. It is like must pass NAPFA leh and for so many years of taking in school, I have never ever once have a pass lor (see how unfit I am). I really want that wing lor, it is like very prestige leh. Like how many 16year old will get to do jumps? Just pray hard that I can pass. Haha.

Congratulations to those who got into their first choice JC for their 1st month. For those who didn't, don't feel depressed. God will have his way of giving you things that you ask for. Just work hard in whatever that you are given and PRAY!! Prayer is the best way of communication with God. Haha. And i'm not joking ok!!

I'm still considering wheather should I skip the caroling on my birthday, 27th Dec. Like if I skip then there will be short of 1 bass, then if I never skip, my chalet almost every night I am not there de. Can someone give me any suggestion? Please please please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home