Monday, January 07, 2008

Got to get use to going back to school. I keep on feeling tired in school lor, like need sleep. Because at home I can sleep on time I want but now in school, cannot even sleep at all. Means I must sleep early in the night liao.

I like my Chinese teacher. Although he from China, his English got the angmoh slang one. Damn cool sia, but one thing is that this time cannot scold anything in English during lessons liao. Haha. And we have test every single week lah, like every Tuesday. I got 30 weeks of his lessons leh, means I got to take 30 tests. Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

CCA orientation is this Friday. I don't understand why must put on weekdays lor, then CCAs won't have enough time to prepare their stuff. Like for scouts, you expect them to build strutures in 2 hours? That's impossible lah. Stupid also, don't know why must change the day.

Losing myself to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home