Friday, January 04, 2008

School has already ended for the week.

I haven't really been to class yet because of the secondary 1 orientation camp. We were asked to be excuse from lessons to help out in the camp. In the end, we just slack through the whole camp taking care of only the admin stuff. It is also quite stressful to be accounting for over 300+ students, every movement in/out of the school, we will have to record down.

After seeing my timetable, feel very sian. The school push all our important lessons to the first 3 days of the week (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) which we end class at about 4.30pm everyday. Then for Thursday and Friday, our lessons just end at 1.30pm and 1pm respectively. I just don't know how they plan the timetable but maybe this is better for us?

On the first day, my form teacher has already told us to get ready for DSA and DPA already. Still got like so many months lah and he is telling us to get ready now. But I understand lah, he says that it takes some time to get everything done. Like the achievements and getting the documents endose by the respective teachers in-charge. I will get ready my documents for DPA but I also don't know if I will be able to use it.

I'm getting closer to my friends again, because of school bah. During the holidays, didn't get to hang out with them much so I think I have drifted apart from them. Now back to school, hearing all the stuff that happened during the holiday. I didn't know a bunch of guys can be so happening too. Haha. I think it is because of the few girls younger than us? I shan't mention anymore things. Haha.

Saving money to buy DS Lite now, don't know by when then I can but but I will still try to save. Haha.

forgotten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home