Friday, December 28, 2007

I thas been sometime since I blog le. Many things seem to have happened over the past few days. Within these many things, a lot of the events should not even be taking place but it still did because of a certain factor.

Christmas caroling went quite well, no major screw up only some songs went sharp and flat. The hotel caroling was very fun, the angmohs are really very supportive. UNLIKE singaporeans, we only stand around to clap and watch but the angmohs really show their appreciation. I think we are just not as open as them bah.

My chalet passed so fast, like with a blink of the eye, 4D3N has already past. I think next time I would rather pay more for a better chalet bah, my spoilt toilet was only repaired on the third day. Then no point repairing also mah, I also checking out on the next day le. Had my fair share of fun there, felt abit left out but nevermind lah, just hope you guys had fun!!!

Next week school is starting le, don't know should I be worried or should I look forward to it. I have almost forgotten everything I had learned in my 4years in secondary school. I looked at my A Maths TYS, even simple questions I also take so long to look at it but in the end, I still don't know how to do. Damn shit sia, how am I going to enter school in like 4days?

this is how I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home