Saturday, December 22, 2007

I was reading through my first few post yesterday, a bit kuku now that I have think of it but I find that at that time, that was how I feel lah. Haha. Whatever is done, it is done. No point crying over spilled milk mah. Haha. I have accepted the fact that everything is over and I will always remember the happy moments and not the sad ones. Haha.

What is love between two people? Is it just the company of each other? No, both parties must be able to accept each others bad points and recognize the good points. Haha. This a bit rubbish lah, but many people fail to do this. Relationships is just like a road (not one way road), it goes both ways. There is always a give and take, if there isn't then it is confirm that the relationship will not last.

After saying all these, please do not be mistaken that I have someone that I like/love. Haha. It is just what I feel that should be said now. People getting into relationships are getting younger and younger. We should therefore educate them instead of forbidding them. Haha.

Christmas is coming in like three days time? Haha. After all the practices we went through, now is the final lap that we are worked so hard for. Hope we can all do well during caroling for the next few days. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home