Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First post of the year, wohoo!!

Tomorrow school is starting and I haven't got anything except my uniform ready. I think I don't want to bring my bag, just myself go school can le.

Yesterday went explanade there and wanted to countdown. But when we got there, the amount of people was like hor, damn crazy lah, not even a place to stand can. Haha. Next time I know le, stay at home countdown can liao. In the end, went to my house and play bridge. The rest went home at 0230 and Jason slept at my house until the next morning.

Today the whole morning was prayers lah, until 1430 then I reach home. Manage to sleep from then till about 1830, if not I think tomorrow sure first day fall asleep de. Haha.

Hope that sis have fun and enjoy herself in taiwan. Will be waiting for you at the airport, awaiting your arrival!! Haha. Have a safe trip back :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home