Thursday, January 24, 2008

Collocted my results today. It was really disappointing, very very disappointing. It wasn't the grade that I would expect myself to get. I just don't understand why did this happen. Did I not put enough hardwork? Did I not spent enough time in doing my revisions? Did I not put in all my efforts in completing the exam papers? DID I NOT DO ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING? I just cannot figure out the answer. Maybe this is just what is planned for me, to retake my paper. I thought I could have at least a burden off my back but now it seems, it is not going to happen...

Yes I feeling down now, it is just during this period. Don't worry about me. I'm just think of what went wrong and what could I have done to do better. It is just another step in life that everyone must go through. So the only thing I can do now is to jolly well accept what I am faced with. Now the thing is to buck up on my other subjects which I don't know if I will be able to. I just don't have the motivation/proactiveness to do my revisions and work.

Give me some time, I hope I will feel better tomorrow. And one more thing, congratulations to all recipients of the O Levels results today. Good luck for all your further endeavors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home